Friday, September 3, 2010

real quick

I'm aware I have been away from the computer literally all Summer and it doesn't thrill me either.What does thrill me is that it means I have been busy.Let's clear this up first.I have not abandoned this blog.I will write when I have the chance but think forced writing is worst writing.Where am I?Currently in the extreme lower Mississippi River working.What are you doing?Working one of the biggest dredge jobs ever in the United States.We are taking sand and mud from the lower Mississippi River out to see via dredge scow and dumping it near an off shore dredge.why?So the lovely people of this state can have there wildlife preserves,marshes and barrier islands protected by sand berms.Is this a coincidence or in direct relation to the bp/deep water horizon spill?Up for debate and I will not throw my answer in the ring until well after this job is done or we are allowed to speak freely about the subject matter.what else have you done all Summer?I bought a house and will be moving into it in the next few weeks when I get a break from work.This excites and scares me for the fact that I owe a bank a ton of money.so don't fret everyone.I have great pictures of the new house,the interesting life on a boat in the bayou and the few outdoor activities I have done this Summer.Don't forget duck and goose season is here!

2 comments:

Downeast Duck Hunter said...

I was wondering what happened man, just so you know I've moved to www.downeastduckhunter.blogspot.com

Take care,
DEDH

tugboatdude said...

yeah I was wondering where you went as well.I hope all is well and good luck this duck season.scare some birds down my way!