Sunday, August 23, 2009

Done and Done

Oh no a dredge scow,run away!

The Yorktown Monument in beautiful "downtown" Yorktown,Virginia

I've done it,yes it's over.Well for a few weeks it's over anyway.My sixty days on the boat us officially over.The last few weeks seemed to drag out like I was a four year old waiting for Christmas morning.The dredge job in the York River could possibly be over by the time I'm due back,but I will worry about that when I get there.I can't stay on the boat my whole life.The money is good but it's not my only interest in life.So I leave today for a short trip to Maryland to see one of the usual suspects and do a bit of fishing.I'm looking forward to the upcoming week as well.I will be picking up the new boat motor as well in mid week.The other usual suspect,Nutty Professor,is on the schedule to help me put the new Northern Flight blind on the boat around mid week.I'm very excited and I hope it all falls in place because next Monday our early September goose,aka park goose season,opens.I have never hunted this season and if it doesn't get below ninety degrees I may not hunt it this year either.I also have a relaxation trip set for the mountains at the end of the week.So what I'm saying is I will be taking some more interesting pictures in the next week and will be doing a review of Cabela's Northern Flight blind in the next week so look for some new posts.

No comments: