Tuesday, May 13, 2008

Can't Keep the Brother Man Down!!!!

Well here I am again headed up river slowly.With aluminum again and it's dusty,again.We do have a crew change coming in the next few days so hopefully I will be involved in that.With all the office politics and being short on people,for once in my life I am in high demand.To bad covering for someone who had to get off the boat last week has drained me and I am oh so ready to head home and relax for a few weeks.Only time will tell if I get a relief or not.I was asked by the captain if I was willing to quit to get off the boat.I responded with expletive no expletive your crazy expletive do you know how long it took me to find this job expletive expletive,or something like that.WE SHALL SEE WHAT UNFOLDS.

1 comment:

Kirk Mantay said...

It would appear that a type situation is at hand.