Thursday, July 17, 2008

Damn Computer!


I don't know what the problem with Verizon is but damn come on.I pay to much for wireless Internet and I can't get online at my house.Anyway I have been trying to put up some pictures of the Maryland excursion and it just wasn't happening.However today is a new day so let's see what happened.Also today I took the smaller of the Jon boats up to the chickahominy river to do some bass fishing.The scenery was great but the fishing was not so much.Any way you look at it I'm not at work and fishing in general makes for a good time.I have some cool pictures from that excursion as well but let me get caught up first.

3 comments:

Kirk Mantay said...

The big bass are on the open road, bro. Vrroooom.

tugboatdude said...

like a rocket ship to the moon.clickity clack!

Kirk Mantay said...

Hahahahahaha. Zoom zoom.